General Commencement Ceremony Information for Guests
Linn County Fair & Expo, 3700 Knox Butte Rd. NE, Albany
Thursday, June 14, 2012, 7:00 p.m.
Doors open for seating at 6 p.m. (no strollers allowed due to safety and space restrictions)
- Family and friends do not need tickets to this year’s commencement ceremony.
- Seating is on a first come, first served basis.
- Special accommodations and wheelchair seating are available by reservation for elderly guests or those with disabilities. Please contact LBCC Office of Disabilities Services, 917-4789, no later than 72 hours before graduation to ensure enough space is reserved at the commencement ceremony.
- For information on lodging and dining, consult the Albany Visitors Association.
Safety & Security
- Doors open at 6 p.m. Event guests are encouraged to arrive early and allow additional time for parking and to be seated.
- Baby/child strollers are not allowed in the seating area due to safety and space restrictions.
- Smoking is not permitted in the Linn Co. Fair & Expo buildings.
- Alcoholic beverages are not permitted.
First Aid Assistance: A First Aid Station is located in the main hall near the restrooms.
- Bottled water and flowers will be available for purchase in the lobby.
- Commencement DVD may be ordered from LBCC Media Services at the ceremony or by mail.
NOTE: Parking may exceed capacity. Participants, staff and guests are being asked to car pool when possible. Additional disabled parking will be on the back west side of the Willamette Event Center Exhibit Hall in the exhibitor/vendor parking area. Overflow parking will be available at Timber Linn Park with shuttle service to the Willamette Center provided by the Albany trolley.