Host your next event in the Russell Tripp Performance Center, located on the Linn-Benton Community College campus, just 15 minutes from Albany and Corvallis. Our theatrical venue is perfect for your corporate meeting, fundraiser, seminar, conference, or performing arts event!
- Seating for up to 456 guests, with an additional wheelchair-accessible row (total occupancy: 469)
- Proscenium style theater with ample wing/backstage space
- Professional sound and stage lighting
- Ample free parking
- Affordable rates, with discounts for non-profit organizations
Watch a brief video of the Tripp theater here.
Basic Rental Fees for Non-Profit and Private Organizations (per Administrative Rule 5045-01).
Theater rental includes use of the auditorium, two dressing rooms, green room, lobby and stage.
For rates on extra lighting and sound, reference the AR 5045-1 document above or contact the Technical Director. For rates of box office/house management services, marketing, and other amenities, contact the Production Coordinator.
- Producing group is responsible for their own stage manager. A production's success relies on a single person who knows the show and can oversee its smooth operation without distraction.
- The RTPC Technical Director or an authorized RTPC representative must be present for all set-ups, rehearsals, and performances.
- Producing group will provide their own publicity including posters, ads, press releases, and so on, unless otherwise stipulated in the rental agreement. All publicity must include the Russell Tripp Performance Center logo. Email Production Coordinator for logo and other publicity guidelines.
- Producing group assumes liability for any member of their company or their company's production crew.
- A $100 refundable security deposit is required at time of execution of Agreement.
Prospective Directors: Interested in working with the RTPC for your next production? Submit this RTPC Production Proposal Form and we'll get back to you.
We currently have wheelchair-accessible seating for up to 10 patrons (see auditorium map above). In addition, we offer audio-assist technology available for check-out at performances. For more information, refer to the college's Administrative Rule 1015-02. Contact the box office (541-917-4531) for details.
The view from the 45 ft. wide stage.
Concert shells and marley dance floor available; ample flyspace for scenic drops.
400 sq. ft. gallery space in lobby; box office services available.
Two 200 sq. ft. dressing rooms with sink, bathroom, shower available.
250 sq. ft. green room with various amenities available.