Learning Center, Room LC-202
Winter Term 2018 --
Tuesday and Thursday: 2:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m. (No tests started after 4:00 p.m.)
Monday - Thursday: 7:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m. (No tests started after 8:00 p.m.)
The Math Help Desk is closed on Fridays.
The Math Help Desk is available to all LBCC students, whether you're taking traditional lecture or online math courses. The Learning Center provides study areas, extra math help and testing.
The Lebanon Center offers a variety of math courses in traditional lecture format. These classes meet at regularly scheduled times and have an instructor who teaches the class. See the Schedule of Classes for current offerings.
LBCC offers MTH111 as an online class:
- Most online classes have no class meeting times. However, you will be required to take your tests at LBCC in Albany, Corvallis, Lebanon or Sweet Home or at an approved test-proctoring site.
- Instructor contact is through email and Moodle.
- It's strongly recommended that you consider whether you need a structured learning environment before registering for online courses.
- Online classes offer a great deal of flexibility. Be sure to allow plenty of time for reading, doing the exercises and taking the quizzes to learn the subject matter.
- Plan to spend 10 to 15 hours per week to complete this class.
- Math help is available at LBCC Learning Centers in Albany, Corvallis, Lebanon and Sweet Home (Sweet Home not open summer term).
Online math class enrollment instructions: Email your instructor by Monday of the first week of the term, but no earlier than a week before class starts (email addresses below). Online orientation must be done by Wednesday of the first week of the term. If you do not meet these deadlines, you may be dropped from class. For more information: Online Math Courses
College Algebra (MTH111): MTH111@linnbenton.edu