Adult Basic Skills Development
The Adult Basic Skills Development program offers a variety of classes for adults who want to:
- improve basic skills (ABE)
- prepare for a General Education Diploma (GED)
- learn to speak English (ESOL)
Instruction is varied, with an emphasis on a positive learning environment.
ABE & GED
- Earn a GED or brush up on basic skills.
- Improve your skills if you already have a diploma or GED.
$30 program fee each term
General Information: 541-917-4710
Tom Demarest, faculty: 541-757-8944 ext. 5116