- Parent-Child Classes
- Cooperative Preschools
- Parenting Programs and Workshops
- Parenting Education Training
- Parenting Tips Blog
- Family Fun Day
- Pocket Full of Feelings
Live and Learn with Your Preschooler
In a Cooperative Preschool parents join the teacher in providing a positive learning environment for children ages 3-5. Children attend preschool for two-and-a-half hour sessions, two to three days (depending on the class) per week. Parents take turns assisting the teacher in the classroom. At parent meetings, class activities are planned, and parenting topics are discussed.
Who can attend?
Parents and their 3- to 5-year olds.
What do we talk about?
- Creating a learning environment to support all children
- Laying the foundation for success in school
- Selecting a parenting style that reflects your goals and values
- Building a strong, healthy relationship with your child
- Identifying positive guidance strategies
- Utilizing and contributing to the resources and supports in your class and community
Varies, tuition assistance available. (Link to tuition grant instructions and form are below under Forms.)
Cooperative Preschool Details by Location
How to register
Call LBCC Family Connections: (541) 917-4899