- Parent-Child Classes
- Cooperative Preschools
- Parenting Programs and Workshops
- Current Class Schedule
- Parenting Education Training
- Parenting Tips Blog
- Family Fun Day
- Parenting Educator Celebration
- Mind in the Making
- Immunization & Exemption Rates
Live and Learn with Your Preschooler
In a Cooperative Preschool, parents join the teacher in providing a positive learning environment for children ages 3-5. Children attend preschool for two-and-a-half hour sessions, two or three days per week (depending on the class), with parents taking turns assisting the teacher. Class activities are planned and parenting topics are discussed at parent meetings.
Who can attend?
Parents and their 3- to 5-year olds.
What do we talk about?
- Creating a learning environment to support all children
- Laying the foundation for success in school
- Selecting a parenting style that reflects your goals and values
- Building a strong, healthy relationship with your child
- Identifying positive guidance strategies
- Utilizing and contributing to the resources and supports in your class and community
Varies, tuition assistance available. (Link to tuition grant instructions and form are below under Forms.)
Cooperative Preschool Details by Location
How to register
Call LBCC Family Connections: (541) 917-4899