Summer Term registration begins Monday, May 21, 2018
Classes start the week of June 25th, please check start dates very carefully.
2 NEW CLASSES! Check here for more information, you won't want to miss these great opportunities for all ages & skill levels:
Linn-Benton Community College has over 25 years of experience teaching Driver Education in the Linn and Benton Counties. We can help you become a better driver too!
"He has learned so much and his driving has improved by leaps and bounds since taking the class!" -Chris Button, satisfied parent
Our courses are approved by the Oregon Department of Transportation-Traffic Safety Division(ODOT-TSD) and utilize their curriculum which includes:
- Possible waiver of Department of Motor Vehicles Behind-the-Wheel Drive test - specific requirements must be met in order to qualify and will be presented during the parent/student orientation. Note: students 18 older do not qualify.
- A "Multimodal Interface" for teachers and learners dedicated to exceptional in-car preparation and striving for a lifetime of low-risk driving.
State of Oregon requirements include mandatory:
- 30 hours of classroom instruction.
- 3-hour required parent/student orientation at first meeting.
- 12 hours on the road (6 hours behind-the-wheel and 6 hours of active observation) taught concurrently with classroom instruction, with final drive occurring after last classroom session.
- Minimum of five hours of documented supervised driving practice (supervising driving must be
someone who is at least 21 years old and has had a valid driver license for at least three years).
Must read Parent and Student Handbook before attending parent meeting.
Check here for Frequently Asked Questions
Summer 2018 Schedule, classes begin the week of June 25th!
Bring the following when you register:
1. Summer 2018 Registration Packet, completed and signed. Packet includes:
- Registration Form
- Acknowledgment of Risks (Waiver)
- Parent/Student Questionnaire
- Information Disclosure Authorization - this form is voluntary, but if you wish to know how your student is doing in class, attending class, or to talk with the driving instructor it must be completed, by the student, otherwise we cannot acknowledge a student is in the class.
2. The student's driving permit (both the original and a photocopy)
3. Personal auto insurance carrier card, with policy number and expiration date
4. Registration Fee:
- Age 15-17 with driver permit: $265*
- Age 15-17 with driver license (or will obtain a license prior to completion of the course): $445
- Age 18 or over (or will turn 18 prior to completion of the course): $445
- All course materials are now included in class fees.
*Fee assistance is available to qualifying students.
Para asistencia en Español llame al 541-917-4840 y pida hablar con Antonia
IMPORTANT: Students must register in person at the offering center; online and telephone registration is not available.
Registration hours are: Monday - Thursday 8 a.m. - 5 p.m., Fridays 8 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
6500 SW Pacific Blvd - Willamette Hall Room 120; Albany
Registration hours are: Monday - Thursday 8:30 a.m. - 7 p.m., Fridays 8:30a.m. - 4 p.m.
757 NW Polk Ave; Corvallis
Registration hours are: Monday - Thursday 8:30 a.m. - 6:30 p.m., Fridays 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
44 Industrial Way; Lebanon
Sweet Home Classes: (closed July & August)
Registration hours are: Monday - Thursday 8:30 a.m. - 6:30 p.m., Closed Fridays
1661 Long Street; Sweet Home
To qualify for a refund, you must cancel your registration at least 72 hours before the start of the course.
For more information contact Melissa Richey at (541)917-4849 or firstname.lastname@example.org