- Child Care
- Center for Accessibility Resources
- Instructional Departments
- Wireless Account Creation
- Helping You Succeed
- Student Sucess Team
Center for Accessibility Resources
Center for Accessibility Resources Hours, RCH105
Monday-Friday 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM
Support Lab Hours, RCH-114
Monday-Thursday 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM
Friday 9:00 AM - 2:00 PM
The LBCC Center for Accessibility Resources and YOU!
Accessibility Resources provides assistance to students who have documented disabilities by:
- Reviewing documentation to confirm eligibility
- Planning reasonable accommodations
- Coordinating services in the classroom
- Providing support i.e. assistive technology, testing accommodations, and classroom accommodations
- Success coaching and advocating
If you have a disability and feel that you will need accommodations as a student at Linn-Benton Community College, Accessibility Resources is here to support you.
What is a Disability?
The definition of disability set forth in the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 does not distinguish between type, severity, or duration of the disability.
It states: "The term 'disability' means, with respect to an individual, a physical or mental impairment that substantially limits one or more of the major life activities of such individual; a record of such impairment; or being regarded as having such an impairment."