Register For Courses Online, or
Register by Phone: (541) 917-4929
- Going into Business - Thinking about starting a business? Attend a FREE session offered each month at a convenient location. Available in both English and Spanish.
- Foundations of Business Success - Learn how to create and assess a business plan for a start-up or new business in 10 sessions. Includes professional speakers covering topics in financial management, pricing, cash flow, marketing, sales, legal topics, insurance needs, bookkeeping systems, market research, and exploring the lifestyle of a new business owner. Plus one-on-one advising! Attend an orientation on January 10, at 6:00 pm in Corvallis. Class begins on January 17. Early Bird Special - Be one of the first 10 people to register and pay by December 15, and get $25 off! View the Foundations of Business Success Flyer
- Digital Marketing - This marketing course is for business owners and executives who want to accelerate their business growth using digital marketing. At the end of the course, you will have created a simple, executable, Staff, Investor or Board-ready Digital Marketing Plan for your business. Attendees will receive a FREE comprehensive Website Audit (valued at $2600) of their existing website, a set of Marketing Planning Templates & Guides, Tip Sheets and Checklists to keep you focused and generate continuing results for your business long after you complete the class. One-on-on advising in included. The program will start on January 9, at 6:00 pm in Albany. Please register by January 5. Digital Marketing Flyer
Licensing & Continuing Ed
- Construction Contractor - Meets the requirements for Oregon Construction Contractors Board. 20-hour class in five sessions.
- Pesticides - Private Applicator or Laws & Safety (Public & Commercial) Applicator courses available. Prepare for taking the pesticide exam or for credit | 4, 6, 8, and 10 credit hour | Call Metro for Pesticide Testing at LBCC: 1-877-533-2900.
- QuickBooks - 4-hour Guided Tour Beginner’s Course | 10-hour QuickBooks 1 Course | Bring flashdrive to class.
Online (non-credit) Courses
Check out the online courses offered through the Oregon Small Business Development Center Network. The courses cover the latest business topics. Go to Online Training Courses.
Business, Computers, Healthcare, Writing, SAT prep, Foreign language, and much more!
Register online at Ed2go, Career Training, or Language Authority
Call 541-917-4929 to Make Payment
Access courses day or night at your convenience