Register For Courses Online, or
Register by Phone: (541) 917-4929
- Going into Business - Thinking about starting a business? Attend a FREE session offered each month at a convenient location. Now offered in Spanish!
- MicroBiz Explore - Explore your business idea in 10 sessions. Includes professional speakers plus one-on-one advising!
- Small Business Management I - Business Foundations - If your business is in the beginning stages, there are some foundation peices you can put in place early to save countless hours of uncertainty and effort as your business grows. Monthly classroom learning, for nine months, and one-on-one advising included.
- Small Business Management II - Business Growth Strategies - Desire to improve your profit while refining your business goals and performance? SBM II gives you real work tools, knowledge and expertise to manage your business instead of it running you. Owners with two years or more business experience will value our nine-month program which includes monthly classroom learning & one-on-one advising!
Licensing & Continuing Ed
- Construction Contractor - Meets the requirements for Oregon Construction Contractors Board. 20-hour class on five consecutive Tuesday evenings costs $290.
- Pesticides - Private Applicator or Public & Commercial Applicator courses available. | 4, 6, 8, and 10 credit hour classes cost $59-$99 | Call Metro for Pesticide Testing at LBCC: 1-877-533-2900.
- QuickBooks - 4-hour Guided Tour Beginner’s Course $69 | 10-hour QuickBooks 1 Course $195 | Bring flashdrive to class.
Online (non-credit) Courses
Check out the online courses offered through the Oregon Small Business Development Center Network. The courses cover the latest business topics. Go to www.bizcenter.org/bol.
Business, Computers, Healthcare, Writing, SAT prep, Foreign language, and much more!
Register online at Ed2go, Gatlin, or Language Authority
Call 541-917-4929 to Make Payment
Access courses day or night at your convenience
Funded in part through a Cooperative Agreement with the U.S. Small Business Administration. All opinions, conclusions or recommendations expressed are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily reflect the views of the SBA.