Register For Courses Online, or
Register by Phone: (541) 917-4929
- Going into Business - Thinking about starting a business? Attend a FREE session offered each month at a convenient location.
- Foundations of Business Success - Learn how to create and assess a business plan for a start-up or new business in 10 sessions. Includes professional speakers covering topics in financial management, pricing, cash flow, marketing, sales, legal topics, insurance needs, bookkeeping systems, market research, and exploring the lifestyle of a new business owner. Plus one-on-one advising!
- Small Business Management - If your business is in the beginning stages, there are some foundation peices you can put in place early to save countless hours of uncertainty and effort as your business grows. Monthly classroom learning, for nine months, and one-on-one advising included.
Licensing & Continuing Ed
- Construction Contractor - Meets the requirements for Oregon Construction Contractors Board. 20-hour class in five sessions.
- Pesticides - Private Applicator or Laws & Safety (Public & Commercial) Applicator courses available. Prepare for taking the pesticide exam or for credit | 4, 6, 8, and 10 credit hour | Call Metro for Pesticide Testing at LBCC: 1-877-533-2900.
- QuickBooks - 4-hour Guided Tour Beginner’s Course | 10-hour QuickBooks 1 Course | Bring flashdrive to class.
Online (non-credit) Courses
Check out the online courses offered through the Oregon Small Business Development Center Network. The courses cover the latest business topics. Go to Online Training Courses.
Business, Computers, Healthcare, Writing, SAT prep, Foreign language, and much more!
Register online at Ed2go, Career Training, or Language Authority
Call 541-917-4929 to Make Payment
Access courses day or night at your convenience
Funded in part through a Cooperative Agreement with the U.S. Small Business Administration. All opinions, conclusions or recommendations expressed are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily reflect the views of the SBA.