GROW Programs - Taking Business to the Next Level
New Programs to GROWLinn and GROWBenton businesses
For businesses that aren't ready for the Grow Oregon program
GROWBenton is a partnership between the City of Corvallis Office of Economic Development and the Linn-Benton SBDC to encourage growth in slightly smaller, stage two companies. Any established Benton County business with growth potential is eligible.
GROWLinn provides the same services to Linn County businesses which have 5 or more employees and are desirous of growth leading to the creation of Linn County jobs. The Grow Linn program is funded in part by the US Small Business Administration's Portable Assistance grant.
Both programs give business owners access to no-cost business advising, small business technology assessments and partial scholarships to the Small Business Management Program beginning in March.
Here's what you get with GROW Benton or GROW Linn program:
- Confidential one-on-one advising with consultants who have started and grown their own businesses. Leverage our experience to accelerate your success.
- SWOT analysis of your company to highlight Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats. We'll help you create a clearer direction for your business growth.
- Market research tools. Gain insights about customers and identify new markets.
- Website evaluation. Recommendations for improving social media and web marketing.
- Technology assessment. Determine how best to use technology to achieve your business goals.
- Scholarships to the Small Business Management program, a real-world MBA for entrepreneurs.
- Our advisers will roll up their sleeves and work with you, side-by-side, evaluate your business and marketplace, strategize ways to grow your business and help you meet your goals.
Call us at 541-917-4929 to get started with an initial exploratory meeting to see how GROW Benton or GROW Linn can help you succeed.
Grow Oregon Program
The Grow Oregon program targets companies that have created a measure of success already and can immediately benefit from strategic resources to get to the next level.
To become a GROW Oregon company must meet the following criteria:
Be an Oregon traded-sector company* with:
- $1,000,000 to $50,000,000 annual gross sales
- 10-99 employees
- Demonstrated growth in gross sales, net profit or net employment in three of the last five years
If your business meets these qualifications, you can receive specialized services in these areas:
- Current business analysis, strategic needs assessment and planning for growth
- Advanced market research, analysis and action planning
- Digital media assistance including search engine optimization guidance
- CEO networking/mentoring
Additional services include:
- Business planning
- Financial analysis
- Debt and equity financing assistance
- Export assistance
- Government contracting assistance
If you qualify and want to know more, contact Marc Manley at 541-917-4969