Register For Courses Online, or
Register by Phone: (541) 917-4929
- Going into Business - Thinking about starting a business? Attend a FREE session offered each month at a convenient location.
- MicroBiz Explore - Explore your business idea in 10 sessions. Includes professional speakers plus one-on-one advising!
- MicroBiz Prepare - Get ready to launch your business. Finalize your business plan, get your website and social media set up, and target your customers. Explore class recommended prior to taking this course.
- Small Business Management - Desire to improve your profit while refining your business goals and performance? Owners with a year or more business experience will value our nine-month program which includes monthly classroom learning & one-on-one advising!
Licensing & Continuing Ed
- Construction Contractor - Meets the requirements for Oregon Construction Contractors Board. 20-hour class on five consecutive Tuesday evenings costs $290.
- Pesticides - Private Applicator or Public & Commercial Applicator courses available. | 4, 6, 8, and 10 credit hour classes cost $59-$99 | Call Metro for Pesticide Testing at LBCC: 1-877-533-2900.
- QuickBooks - 4-hour Guided Tour Beginner’s Course $69 | 10-hour QuickBooks 1 Course $195 | Bring flashdrive to class.
Online (non-credit) Courses
Business, Computers, Healthcare, Writing, SAT prep, Foreign language, and much more!