Traffic Control Flagger Certification
Students taking the Traffic Control Flagger Certification course will learn the basic visual flagging signals, appropriate two-way radio usage, signing, and sign setting regulations. By making the worksite safe and keeping traffic moving safely, you minimize liability and road user inconvenience.
Upon completion of the four and a half hours of training and meeting the requirements, students will be certified to flag traffic in Oregon, Idaho, Montana, and Washington.
Minimum Qualifications: Must be 18 years of age and possess a valid driver's license.
Students will demonstrate:
- Knowledge of State and Federal Traffic Control Standards
- Proper use of Personal Protective Equipment
- Understanding of work zone set up procedures
- Understanding of proper flagging positions and stations
- Understanding of proper flagging signals
- Understanding of hazards involved in flagging and traffic control
- The ability to safely set up and remove two way traffic control sites.
When: Spring 2015
Time: 8 am - 12:30 pm
Location: LBCC, Albany Campus, Fireside Room Calapooia Center CC-211
Cost: $109, includes all materials
To Register: Call 541-917-4923, Space is limited!
**Classes are subject to cancellation if minimum enrollment requirement is not met.
Refund/Cancellation Policy:Refund upon 48 hr.cancellation notice.Due to minimum enrollment requirements, "No Shows" will be billed for the full amount of the class.
CPR/First Aid: This training is not required but students are encouraged to attend a class. For more information about CPR/First Aid classes offered on campus, check the LBCC Schedule of Classes.